Have You Tried Finding Were your mail have arrived from .That can be done by tracking ip address of mail send from.
Log into your Yahoo! mail with your username and password.
2. Click on Inbox or whichever folder you have stored your mail.
3.Open the mail.
4. If you do not see the headers above the mail message, your headers are not displayed . To display the headers,
* Click on Options on the top-right corner
* In the Mail Options page, click on General Preferences
* Scroll down to Messages where you have the Headers option
* Make sure that Show all headers on incoming messages is selected
* Click on the Save button
* Go back to the mails and open that mail.
5.You should see similar headers like this:
* Yahoo! headers : Daniel.
6. Look for Received: from followed by the IP address between square brackets [ ].For example, [184.108.40.206]
7.That is be the IP address of the sender!
daily email newsletter
- 5 Useful Tools to Recover Lost Data
- Angry Bird for all – on Multiple Platforms
- Google Docs:Excellent Tool Managing Documents Online
- Ways to open .Psd File without installing Photoshop .
- How To Invite Facebook friend To Google Plus,with Simple Steps .