You need to download Java runtime from here and install it before start using this utility. Now download Backup To Email and run the application. It will ask for your gmail username and password, just enter it and you are done.
Once you install java and the application, just right click on any file you want to back up and click on “backup to Email”
Now you will see the progress bar.
You will find the file in your mailbox now. This application saves your lot time and hassle.
I am quoting features from the products site:
Right click and backup any file or folder to your e-mail account for example to Gmail or Yahoo. Large files split automatically, directories zipped, can zip files, and can schedule daily timely backups. Simple to use, single click interface, just right click a file and choose backup to e-mail, (or with scheduler no clicks at all).
daily email newsletter
- 5 Useful Tools to Recover Lost Data
- Angry Bird for all – on Multiple Platforms
- Google Docs:Excellent Tool Managing Documents Online
- Ways to open .Psd File without installing Photoshop .
- How To Invite Facebook friend To Google Plus,with Simple Steps .