Everybody looks for ways to make things simpler and faster. Attaching a file while sending a mail from Gmail is now faster and easier with drag and drop functionality.
If you want to attach some files to an email, earlier we had to click “Attach a file,” find the photos and click them.
But if you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox 3.6, you can just drag and drop the files to attach them. When open the compose mail, it will look like older compose mail, but when you drag a file in that window, it will transform to widow shown below.
For now this feature is enabled in Chrome and Firefox only. very soon Google will enable this on other browsers also.
[Via: Gmail Blog Permalink]
daily email newsletter
- 5 Useful Tools to Recover Lost Data
- Angry Bird for all – on Multiple Platforms
- Google Docs:Excellent Tool Managing Documents Online
- Ways to open .Psd File without installing Photoshop .
- How To Invite Facebook friend To Google Plus,with Simple Steps .