If you have ever loose data just because you have not saved the document using Ctrl+S or using Save button, or you hate saving your docs manually in every few minutes, then this application is must for you.
In situations like this AutoSaver comes in handy.
AutoSaver itself is not a text editor but it is a simple and portable windows application that helps you to save any text or document automatically. It provides simple options to work with a single main window.
How to use:
1. Run the tool.
- 2. Click on the floppy icon in the system tray.
- 3. Select the Save Interval from the list.4. If you want the tool to run everytime Windows starts up then select Run When Windows Starts.5. Click Hide to hide the tool.
Though this application is really helpful, Please close it before browsing because it will trigger save webpage after the specified interval which you won’t like.
daily email newsletter
- 5 Useful Tools to Recover Lost Data
- Angry Bird for all – on Multiple Platforms
- Google Docs:Excellent Tool Managing Documents Online
- Ways to open .Psd File without installing Photoshop .
- How To Invite Facebook friend To Google Plus,with Simple Steps .