iBluenova 2.0 is cracked .deb file and only compatible with jailbroken iPhone only. iBlueNova 2.0 is a 3rd party bluetooth app that fully unlocks the iphone’s bluetooth. With iBluenova you can send and receive files such as your ipod music, ringtones, pictures, videos, etc.. Checkout the demo video here for more information. You may also purchase iBluenova 2.0 from Cydia for $5.99 only.
Note: For the meantime, iBluenova does not works on iPhone 2G.
How To Install iBluenova 2.0 Via Mobile Terminal
- Download iBluenova deb. file here
- After downloading the deb file above rename it to iblue.deb
- Copy it to var/mobile on your iphone and install using ifile or do the following
- Open up mobile terminal
- Type in su (press return)
- Type in alpine (press return)(Change your default password due to security reason)
- Type in dpkg -i iblue.deb (press return)
- Reboot and respring your iphone.
Alternate Ways To Install:
Ssh your iPhone. You may see instruction on how to install .deb file via SSH. And make a folder called AutoInstall in/var/root/Media/Cydia/ so you have /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall which is case sensitive and drop this debs file in the autoinstall folder, reboot and respring your iPhone.
2 Comments to “Unlock Bluetooth with iBluenova And Install For Free In Iphone ,100% working 2010”
daily email newsletter
- 5 Useful Tools to Recover Lost Data
- Angry Bird for all – on Multiple Platforms
- Google Docs:Excellent Tool Managing Documents Online
- Ways to open .Psd File without installing Photoshop .
- How To Invite Facebook friend To Google Plus,with Simple Steps .