The Ovi Store was launched world wide in May 2009. Here, customers can download mobile games, applications, videos, images, and ringing tones to their Nokia devices. The Ovi Store has received some modification which were much needed. This will increase the ease of using the store.
The three main goals with this Store release:
* Make it easier to browse, search and discover content
* Improve the quality of content reviews (eg: change from 3 to 5 star rating system)
* Provide more product information to help you decide what to buy
In the store you can now find more significant details about the application. The screenshot views have also been improved. New 5 Star application rating system is in place to help in decision making regarding the selection of application.
Along with the update to the Ovi Store there is also an update to the Ovi Store client bringing the tally up to 1.06. You should upgrade your device Ovi client to the latest version if you have not already done so.
daily email newsletter
- 5 Useful Tools to Recover Lost Data
- Angry Bird for all – on Multiple Platforms
- Google Docs:Excellent Tool Managing Documents Online
- Ways to open .Psd File without installing Photoshop .
- How To Invite Facebook friend To Google Plus,with Simple Steps .