Recently I purchased two 500GB FreeAgent external portable hard drives and when I plug them both in, my computer only recognizes one of them. The other stays offline and disk management says:”The disk is offline because it has a signature collision with another disk that is online.”
Password protecting an Access database allows you to protect your sensitive data from prying eyes. In this tutorial, we walk you through the process of encrypting your database and protecting with a password, step by step.
One of the most annoying things about owning a computer is the maintenance and when your hard drive decides to break spontaneously, time is something you won’t have for sure.For emergencies it’s better you have a data and a system backup available.The safest and easiest way to back up all your data is to clone your hard drive to an external drive.Mac OS X has a simple built in utility that can do the same task at no cost.
daily email newsletter
- 5 Useful Tools to Recover Lost Data
- Angry Bird for all – on Multiple Platforms
- Google Docs:Excellent Tool Managing Documents Online
- Ways to open .Psd File without installing Photoshop .
- How To Invite Facebook friend To Google Plus,with Simple Steps .